Why You Should Consider a Financial Stress Test
Our stress testing process systematically evaluates whether the financial and related services and products you are using will deliver the results you expect while ensuring that you are not missing out of any meaningful opportunities. We can help you make sure that you are making smart decisions and confirm that you are working with truly capable professionals.
The Most Common Issues Revealed by Stress Tests
- Taxable Income mitigation strategies were not considered.
- Estate plans do not provide for heirs as desired.
- Excessive amounts, overpriced or poorly structured life insurance.
- Personal umbrella policies are inadequate.
- Family wealth could easily be lost when children divorce.
- Inheritors are likely to go to war.
- Asset protection plans have deadly “backdoors”.
- Charitable monies can easily be redirected.